The purpose of this trust is to promote scholarship and research on the documentary evidence for the general and medical history of Germany in the post-war period.
The trust achieves these goals by:
- Publishing word-for-word transcriptions of talks recorded on tape by Bruno Gröning
- digitising, restoring and publishing primary historical sources on digital media and on the Internet
- making and publishing translations into other languages of the transcriptions of the recorded material
- establishing an archive that will make primary and secondary historical sources by and about Bruno Gröning available to scholars and researchers
- establishing a press archive that will make available to scholars and researchers reports concerning Bruno Gröning that date from his lifetime
- producing and publishing scholarly and scientific studies, in German and other languages, on the life and work of Bruno Gröning
- collecting, analysing and publishing Bruno Gröning's insights concerning the significance of powers of self-healing for the healing process
- promoting all projects whose aim is to make publically available, and to faithfully preserve for posterity, Bruno Gröning's life work as a basis for more detailed scholarly and scientific research
- promoting all projects whose aim is to appraise, sort and make available for further scholarly and scientific research Bruno Gröning's insights concerning the significance of powers of self-healing
The Bruno Gröning Trust is a charitable organisation. The fulfilment of its statutory goals is made possible primarily through the donations of friends and supporters.